Football season has arrived, which means it’s time for game day parties! Nothing goes better with football than grilling out. Barbeque, hotdogs, hamburgers, smoked meats…it all goes hand-in-hand with a pigskin.
Maybe you’ve already planned out your tailgate party menu—or even have your grocery list written out. One thing you may be missing, though? The right grill to get the job done!
Providing a broad selection of quality grills is one of our top priorities. Whether you want to slow-smoke a brisket at home while watching the game or bring your grill along to tailgate with you at the stadium, we’ve got you covered with multiple options for gas, pellet, or charcoal grills.
If you’re unsure which brand is right for you, don’t worry! We will have multiple demos in-store so you can see exactly how each grill works. To get a better idea of which cooker will work best for you, we’re highlighting each brand to take the guesswork out of it for you.
The Right Grill
- Big Green Egg: This USA-made versatile ceramic outdoor cooker provides quality and performance. It’s a breeze to get started and reaches the perfect temperature in minutes. The design allows airflow to circulate efficiently, making sure your culinary adventures are a success. The Egg allows you to grill, smoke, or even bake your game day eats.
- Traeger: Known as the original wood pellet grill, a Traeger might be your perfect grill. The company has led the industry in wood-fired grills for more than 30 years, adding a smoky flavor to every bite. If you’re looking for a grill that’s no fuss, this is the grill for you. You can set the grill to the perfect temperature and leave it to do its magic with the “set it and forget it”
- Weber: Weber offers a wide range of options and has been a household name since 1952. They are made in the USA and offer everything from gas grills to wood pellet smokers with SmokeBoost technology. Some of their models are equipped with Weber Connect, a smart grilling technology, which allows you to control the temp right from your phone.
- Kamado Joe: Using the kamado-style of Asian cooking tradition, the ceramic Kamado replicates a wood oven. By providing a perfect airflow within the chamber design, each and every bite is transformed as the low-and-slow heat and smoke create a perfect taste and texture.
- Kudu: This versatile, easy-to-assemble, portable open-fire grill has more capabilities than you would imagine. Not only can you grill, but you can also bake, stew, broil, sear, sauté, steam, simmer, and fry. When you’re not testing out your culinary expertise on this entertainment platform, you can convert it to a vertical fire pit to keep you warm on cool nights under the stars. Take it with you camping, impress the crowd at the tailgating parties or use it to cook delicious meals at home.
Ready to get your grill on? We want you to have all the info needed to make a mindful decision. Visit our website for more information and come visit us in either Parker or Centennial so we can help you find your gameday sidekick! We’re offering sales and demos throughout the year. And always offer free delivery and setup on grill purchases over $299!
Copyright © 2021 The Big Tool Box